Ecology and Environment by Pd Sharma
Ecology and Environment by PD Sharma are thoroughly revised, enlarged, and updated. This book is very demanding Nowadays because every UPSC Aspirants need to read this ecology and environment book.
But, we can also see that the shortage of this book. You will get this book rarely from the other websites, but Booklary will provide this book to you at a very low cost. You can download it from here and get the quality PDF.
Ecology and Environment by Pd Sharma PDF
Ecology and Enviornment is an important topic in the civil services main examination. This book contains following things:-
- Climatic and Topographic Factors
- Edaphic Factors (Soil Science)
- Biotic Factor
- Ecological Adaptations
- Autecology of Species
- Population – Structure, and Dynamics
- Community-Structure and Classification
- Community Dynamics (Ecological Succession)
- Ecosystem: Structure and Function
- Habitat Ecology
- Degradation of Natural Resources and Environmental Problems
- Energy Crisis and Non-Conventional Sources
- Biodiversity and Wildlife of India and its Conservation
- Environment and Development-India’s Viewpoint
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Radiation and Chemical Toxicology
- Bioremediation: A Promising Environmental Technology for Pollution Cleanup
- Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assessment
- Environmental Education and Organisations
- Environmental Laws
- Practical Manual Glossary Index
Booklary provides this amazing book at a very low cost. So download and read this book if you want to score good marks in the civil services examination.
Ecology and Environment By – PD Sharma
Note – This Book is Not provided by us, but you can buy it on Amazon. We recommend you to buy it from our link from this we can get a commission from Amazon.