Best History Book for UPSC
Howdy guys, Today we are going to provide you the important books for UPSC. History is one of the most important subjects when it is related to UPSC, but after going through deep study we are concluding that most of the UPSC aspirants don’t know what to read, how to read.
Are these QUESTIONS bothering you in your mind?
- What is the best history book for UPSC?
- What is the best history books for ias?
- What is the perfect UPSC history Book list?
If yes, then today your problem can solve.
Booklary is coming with the most important or best history books for IAS. All these books are not free on any other websites, but we are providing all these books absolutely free.
We are providing you these books because these books are really important to study if you want to crack the UPSC History Exam.
Our team was going through with deep study to collect these important books. You can read any of these books absolutely free. Now we are going to provide the best history books for IAS.
Best History Books for IAS
Here is the Best History Books Fir IAS Full List –
Note – Some of the books provided by us are completely free and others, you can buy on Amazon. We recommend you to buy it from our links from this we can get a commission from Amazon.
|Books Name||Download Free E-Book||Buy Physical Book|
|History of Medieval India- Satish Chandra||Download Now||Buy Now|
|India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra||Download Now||Buy Now|
|India After Gandhi – RamChandra Guha||Download Now||Buy Now|
|India’s Ancient Past – RS Sharma||Download Now||Buy Now|
|India Since Independence – Bipan Chandra||Download Now||Unavailable|
|Modern World History ( 5th Edition) – Norwan Lowe||Download Now||Buy Now|
|Modern Indian History – Alka Mehta and B L Grover S||Unavailable||Buy Now|
|Mastering Modern World History- Norman Lowe||Unavailable||Buy Now|
|The Penguin History Of Early India – Romila Thapar||Unavailable||Buy Now|
|Age of Revolution 1789-1848- Eric Hobsbawm||Unavailable||Buy Now|
|History Of Modern India- Bipan Chandra||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|India’s Ancient Past- Ram Sharan Sharma||Unavailable||Buy Now|
|Age Of Capital: 1848-1875 (History of Civilization) – Eric Hobsbawm||Unavailable||Buy Now|
History Books for UPSC
Here is a list of TOP 7 history books for IAS.
- History of Medieval India – Satish Chandra –(Satish Chandra’s History of Medieval India is a brief overview of the history of the Indian subcontinent during the period between the 8th and the 18th century.)
- India’s Struggle for Independence – Bipin Chandra –(India’s Struggle For Independence presents a detailed picture of the struggle for Indian Independence in a new analytical framework.)
- India after Gandhi – Ramchandra Guha-(Ramachandra Guha’s India After Gandhi is an Authoritative Account of the pains, struggles, embarrassment, and Magnificence of the world’s largest and least likely democracy.)
- India’s Ancient Past – RS Sharma-(This book presents a complete and attainable description of the history of early India. It starts by discussing the origins and growth of civilizations, empires, and religions. It also deals with the geographical, ecological, and linguistic backgrounds, and looks at specific cultures of the Neolithic, Chalcolithic, and Vedic periods, as well as at the Harappan civilization.)
- India Since Independence – Bipan Chandra, Mridul Mukharjee, Aditya Mukharjee-(“The story of the forging of India, the world’s largest democracy, is a rich and inspiring one. This volume, a sequel to best-selling India’s Struggle for Independence, analyses the challenges India has faced and the successes it has achieved, in the light of its colonial legacy and the century-long struggle for freedom.”)
- Modern world History(5th Edition) – Norman Lowe(The general reader who wishes to find out how the world got into its present state will also find the book useful.)
- A Concise History of Modern India – Barbara D. Metcalf and Thomas R. Metcalf-(As a fresh interpretation of Indian history from the Mughals to the present, it has informed students across the world.)
related books search
- Geography Book For Upsc
- Environment Book For Upsc
- Ethics Book For Upsc
- Economics Book For Upsc
- Polity Book For Upsc