OUR TOP SEARCHES
Free UPSC Materials
Before knowing about free UPSC materials you must understand What is UPSC? How many students appear on the UPSC exams every year? What are the UPSC materials you need to crack the UPSC exams? Also, get ias study material pdf free download or UPSC study material free download ebooks.
Booklary is the free library for all those students who want to crack UPSC exams and don't have much money to spend on books and other stuff UPSC materials. Booklary is the place where you get all the important books absolutely free also get many other kinds of stuff like toppers booklist, their strategy, their mark sheet, UPSC PRELIMS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS WITH ANSWERS FREE DOWNLOAD, UPSC Mains Previous Year Question papers PDF, standard books, ncert books absolutely free.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC?
The eligibility criteria for upsc is:-
- Your age should be between 21 to 32 years.
- The qualification for UPSC is Graduation no matter what stream you choose in 10th and after 12th.
How to clear UPSC exams?
Now I hope you already understand what is upsc, what are eligibility criteria, and how many IAS officers are selected every year. But do you know how to clear UPSC exams? We are going to provide some tips to crack the UPSC exams you should practice.
#Tip 1 Get Familiar with the Syllabus of UPSC and its exam Pattern.
- Syllabus – What are the topics and what are the subjects of the examination. Get a deep study about it.
- Exams Pattern – What are the nature of questions asked by UPSC.
#Tip 2 Choose Optional Subjects Wisely
- You should choose the topic that you have interested in.
- If you have an educational background you can choose this also.
- What is the syllabus of optional papers? If you think that you can cover all the syllabus of that subject then you can choose it.
- What is the nature of questions on that particular subject. If you are good at the physical question then choose the subjects who have more physical questions, if you are good at theoretical questions then choose the subject who has more theoretical questions.
- You should choose that subject that is good scoring in nature. Like Literature, subjects are less scoring than mathematics.
#Tip 3 How to choose a language for Compulsory Papers.
- Compulsory papers are qualifying in nature.
- If you choose the language then the chances of your selection can be more bright.
#Tip 4 What you choose Language in GS Paper, Optional Paper, and interview?
- You can choose any of the languages in all these papers or you can choose different languages for different separate papers.
- You should choose that language in which you are the most comfortable and have the most confidence in it. This will increase your score in exams.
#Tip 5 How to Choose Resources for different subjects.
- This is one of the most important steps for UPSC.
- The resources are categorized into online resources and offline resources.
- You should maintain the balance between both of them.
- In the next section we are going to do a deep study about this topic.
#Tip 6 How to present your knowledge on the exams and in the interview.
- This is another important step. A person who has knowledge about everything related to UPSC but his presentation is not so good according to competitive exams has fewer chances with the person who has less knowledge but has excellent presentation skills.
- You should practice essay writing and presentation of answers.
#Tip 7 Stay Motivated
- This is important for your mind level. You should keep your mind motivated so that your body acts accordingly.
- Watch the toppers' videos of UPSC, their stories, etc.
- Watch motivational videos of many speakers like Sandeep Maheshwari, Sonu Sharma, etc.
Free UPSC Materials by Booklary
Now the section has come to what you are waiting for. I will tell you in this section, What are the free UPSC materials provided by booklary, UPSC study material free download ebooks, ias study material pdf free download.
Free UPSC materials are for those who don’t have enough money to buy the books of UPSC as books are very costly and everyone can’t afford them. So here we are providing you free ebooks you can download.
What are the free UPSC materials we are providing to you:-
- Ncert Books for UPSC – This is a very important book not only for UPSC aspirants but for all the students. But in UPSC you need to cover the basics first which is very important. For the basics, you should revise Ncert books. Booklary provide the ncert books for UPSC for class 6th to 12th of each subject. So go and get free ncert books.
- Standard books for UPSC – These are the books that every aspirant must-read. We are providing every important book related to UPSC absolutely free. Go and visit each section of standard books for UPSC to find out the important books absolutely free.
- UPSC toppers - This is really interesting for those who want to stay motivated. You will get a free booklist, strategies, mark sheet, social accounts, background, and a lot more of many Famous UPSC toppers. Download their booklist absolutely free.
- Important Books - This is the most important book that every UPSC Toppers recommended. This is the must-visit section of the booklary. In this section some books are free and some are paid(due to copyright issues). But you can get an idea about what is the most important books if you are going to prepare for UPSC.
5. Prelims and Mains Question Papers – We can see most of the UPSC aspirants want previous year question papers of prelims and mains but this is a difficult task to find these papers. SO Booklary provides free prelims and mains previous year question papers also answers are provided as well for prelims question papers. The available question papers are from 2013 to 2019.